Our Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist course was designed for individuals with interest in learning the fundamental practices of aromatherapy and seek to become qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils Build up a profession in Natural Plant Based products, , Aromatherapy or essential oils lovers
In addition to various classes to obtain your continuing education hours CEU’s and be trained with lead Instructor Raghda Abdelmaksoud and other experienced instructors from USA with more than 30 years of experience.
This 75-hour aromatherapy certification online course is designed for
- Any one who needs to build up a profession in Natural plant based products, , Aromatherapy or essential oils lovers
- Health coaches
- Health Practitioners ( Nutritionists , Doctors , Holistic Nurses etc )
- Holistic Practitioners ( Yoga- Energy-Massage-Acupressure)
- School teachers , sports team coaches social workers
- Natural Skin Care manufacturers who wants to use Aromatherapy and essential oils in their products .
- Course outline and lessons https://ebersaromaschool.com/course/ebers-naha-level-one/
You will be provided with a clear and concise understanding of aromatherapy and how to use oils safely and effectively
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is an accredited NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist requirements.
This aromatherapy certification course qualifies you for becoming a NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist. For more information visit NAHA.