August 6th – Limited capacity to ensure a personalized experience.
Join us for a fun, interactive, and educational Distillation day in the open garden at Hawthorn Studio – Westwood New Jersey
The Aromatic distillation is one-day, in-person workshop for plant lovers.
We will walk you through the steps of distilling your own botanicals at home for therapeutic uses, manufacturing hydrosols, and the best ways to include this amazing powerful ingredient into your home apothecary, and how to use them on your mind, body, and soul to help transform your daily life.
- Distilling two different botanicals for essential oils & hydrosols
- Learning safe methods using the products
- Setting up distillation equipment
- Preparation of the herbs
- Separating the essential oil & the hydrosol mixture
- Storage and testing
- Herbal infusions
- Blends and formulations
- Methods of applications of oils and hydrosols in products
What is included:
- Breakfast, lunch & coffee breaks
- 1 oz Hydrosol
- Herbal Salve
- Face serum
- Herbal lotion
- NAHA CE certificate
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm – Date: August 6th
- Instructors: Ginger Andro & Raghda A Maksoud
- Location: Hawthorn Rose Studio, Westwood New Jersey NJ 076751
Early Bird Special 75 $ ends May 31st
Regular Price $100- RSVP by July 2nd
Covid 19 :
- We want to ensure that you will be able to enjoy the educational experiences as safely as possible, Distillation Day will be in the open air, social distance is in place, and both Instructors are fully vaccinated. Masks are required to ensure the safety of all attendees.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Fees are nonrefundable, you can use them as a credit for future courses or purchases.