$149.90 / month for 6 months
NAHA Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist
Course Includes Anatomy and Physiology (Meets NAHA Requirements)
This 1 year program is an entry level program Aromatherapy certification, no previous experience is required ,it covers a variety of subjects including essential oil usage, chemistry, science of aromatherapy, anatomy, physiology, 20 essential oils data and application, four body systems, in addition to Anatomy & Physiology and Materia Medica
What is included in the Program:
- Once you signup you will have immediate access to the course.
- You can log in any time with your account and start the course.
- Our interactive aromatherapy certification online level 1 course was created with you in mind – built around your lifestyle, so you can start – take a break and pick it back up right where you left off anytime you’re ready.
- You will have unlimited 24/7 access to your course! Through this aromatherapy certification online level 1 program Aromatherapy Certification Online Level 1 Course
- Access to numerous videos, assignments, and several blending activities, coming away with a solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils.
- Three live Coaching session with your lead instructor
- 1-1 carrier consultation session to guide you to the next steps in your career with our career consultation sessions
- Life time mentorship
How Many Hours Is The Program:
This is a 75-hour Self Study Aromatherapy Certification online course, you have to finish this course within 1 year from sign up date.
Upon successful completion of all academic requirements, finish the course 10 case studies , research paper and financial obligations to Ebers School of Aromatherapy
You will receive a certificate from Ebers School of Aromatherapy a NAHA Approved School Educator
Certification Program Outline:
Welcome Message – Course Overview – Class Supplies list – Required assignments -Research paper guidelines -Coaching sessions -Case Studies -Aromatherapy Consultation forms
History of Aromatherapy – What is Aromatherapy
Botany & Aromatherapy – Aromatic Families -The Role of Botany in Aromatherapy -Plant Structure and the oil cell- Common & Botanical Names – Extraction Methods
Storage and safety – Topical use precautions- What is Sensitization – Equipment used in Aromatherapy
Essential oils Materia Medica – Data sheets for 20 Essential oils, theraputics,methods of application and safety , Sweet Basil-Clary Sage-Cypress-Eucalyptus Frankincense -Pink Grapefruit-Geranium- Helichrysum- Jasmine -Juniper Berry -Lavender-Lemon -Marjoram –Patchouli -Peppermint -Roman Chamomile -Rosemary – Sweet Orange -Tea Tree -Ylang Ylang GCMS Analysis Sample
Basic Chemistry- Chemical families- 10 Chemical Families safety and therapeutics
Methods of Applications- Useful recipes for methods of application
Blending Techniques – Blending Tips- How to select Essential oils For a Blend- Blending By Notes
Blending By Aromatic families- Doctrine of Signatures
Skin – Integumentary System- Skin – Integumentary System Diseases- What is an Adverse effect from using oils? – Essential Oils for Various Skin Conditions
Limbic System- Essential oils for Stress- Chakras
Respiratory System- Respiratory System Diseases- Essential oils For Respiratory Conditions
Muscular Systems- Muscular System Diseases- Essential oils For Muscular System Diseases- Yoga
Supplies Needed Through The Course :
Spray Bottles, Inhalers, Plastic Bottles for lotions, Plastic Bottles for massage oils, 5ml Bottle for diffuser blend, Coffee Bean Tin, Plastic Tubs, Labels and Marker, Perfume Strips, and Plastic Pipettes.
Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Hydrosols (Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, or Neroli), Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Herbal ( Calendula, Yarrow, Arnica), and Butters ( Cocoa-Mango, Shia butter ).
- Ebers School of Aromatherapy gives students the option to use your own supplies and essential oils covered in this course such as 20 perfume strips, bottles, and carrier oils. 20 Essential Oils .
- You can Buy the Supplies from https://www.ebersconsulting.com/product-page/naha-level-1-certification-supply-list
- Or you can buy your own supply make sure it is pure and natural.
Continuing Education Hours:
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is a NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA for aromatherapy education. Our Aromatherapy Certification online level 1- 75 hours course exceeds the qualifications set by NAHA which qualify you as a “NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist.” Please visit NAHA for more information. You will earn NAHA 75 CEUs after finishing this course.
Is This Course For You ?
- Anyone who want to learn more about aromatherapy or searching for a way to enhance their career or life
- Health coaches
- Health Practitioners (Nutritionists, Doctors, Holistic Nurses etc )
- Holistic Practitioners (Yoga- Energy-Massage-Acupressure)
- School teachers, sports team coaches and social workers
- Natural Skin Care manufacturers who wants to use Aromatherapy and essential oils in their products
- Want to build your own essential oil brand
- Want to teach aromatherapy
After Finishing The Certificate
- You will be able to use essential oils safely and therapeutically
- Gain new knowledge to pursue a new career and path in life
- Learn how Aromatherapy and Essential oils can be very beneficial in helping a lot of conditions with scientific evidence based researches
- Teach Aromatherapy to your community
- Create beautiful natural products
- Learn business practices and project management techniques to build your business
- Get connected with a large community and network with Aromatherapists, distillers & educators
Meet Your Instructor
My name is Raghda Abdelmaksoud, expertise goes back to 25 years of global experience working in the essential oils , medicinal herbs and flavors and fragrance industries. I am a Level 3 Advanced Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, I serve as the NAHA International Business relationship chair and Egypt Director. I am an educator and my dream and vision is to make Aromatherapy education affordable and accessible to different countries and regions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Aromatherapy used for?
Aromatherapy refers to the inhalation and topical application of pure essential oils distilled from aromatic plants to restore or enhance mind, body, soul and well-being. For some this means simply diffusing oils to enhance the psyche; while for others this includes seeking deeper, therapeutic action as a means of self-healing or as a preventative method.Enhance holistic knowledge, start a new Aromatherapy career teaching or selling essential oils , use essential oils safely and Create natural products for you and your family and use them safely.
What can a certified Aromatherapist do ?
How many hours is Level 1?
Level 1 is 75 hours online.
Is this Course for me ?
Anyone who want to learn more about aromatherapy course or searching for a way to enhance, improve or maintain their health naturally. From a professional standpoint, this list includes Health Care Practitioners such as Nurses, Midwives, Chiropractors, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Physical Therapists, homemakers, Teachers, Pastors, Counselors, and Cosmetologists. Other practices such as Holistic Therapists such as Therapeutic Touch Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, and Reiki Practitioners would also benefit and enhance their practice.
When I take your course, will I be able to call myself a Certified Aromatherapist?
Yes, from a NAHA approved school, for the certification issued from NAHA you will need to present your certification to NAHA & apply for membership https://naha.org/membership/become-a-member/ once you complete the Level 1 Aromatherapy Certification Program you can call yourself a Certified Level 1 Aromatherapist or Aromatherapy Practitioner. Your certificate will show the designated hours for that course.
Do you offer Continuing Education Units or Credits?
yes, we are approved for CEU’s credits through NAHA.org.
What Payment Methods do you accept for your Aromatherapy course or Classes and products?
You may pay for your course online in full or monthly . Paypal, MasterCard or Visa, debit cards, or Paypal Billpay services.
Will I have support during the course ?
Yes, there is four zoom coaching sessions included in the price your Lead instructor who has 25 years experience and a NAHA director will always be there for you to support you during and after the course .
What do I do if I need Support or Immediate Help?
We are always here for you. Our lead Instructor and our certified Clinical Aromatherapist will always be in direct contact with you. Please send us an email and your emails will be answered immediately within 24 hours, 732-210-0578, you can also reach me via Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ebersaromatherapy/ We will have coaching sessions throughout the Certification program for support. You can also fill out the form at the top right-hand side of this page with your name, email, and question or the problem you are experiencing and someone will answer you shortly.