Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Level 1 NAHA Approved Aromatherapist Certification Live- Online English
$265.00 / month for 3 months
Want to Become a NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist?
This is a 75-hour Live – Online Zoom Aromatherapy Certification course , in English
What Is Covered In The Course?
Our interactive aromatherapy certification online level 1 course was created with you in mind – built around your lifestyle, we will be online together in a very interactive and fun learning experience.
Your lead instructor is Raghda Maksoud is a NAHA Director with 30 years of experience in Essential oils and Aromatherapy globally. She is An advanced Clinical certified Aromatherapist , more information here
- You will have 400 Pages PDF Aromatherapy Certification Online Level 1 Course
- Access to numerous videos, assignments, and several blending activities, coming away with a solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils.
- Three live Coaching session with your lead instructor
- One career consultation session
- Mentor-ship calls life time
- And a lot of surprises along the program
Is This Course For Me ?
- Anyone who want to learn more about aromatherapy or searching for a way to enhance their career or life
- Health coaches
- Health Practitioners (Nutritionists, Doctors, Holistic Nurses etc )
- Holistic Practitioners (Yoga- Energy-Massage-Acupressure)
- School teachers, sports team coaches and social workers
- Natural Skin Care manufacturers who wants to use Aromatherapy and essential oils in their products
- Want to build your own essential oil brand
- Want to teach aromatherapy
If you are any of the above this is the right course for you
This is an entry-level aromatherapy course; no previous training is required.
What Is The Course Outline ?
Welcome Message – Course Overview – Class Supplies list – Required assignments -Research paper guidelines -Coaching sessions -Case Studies -Aromatherapy Consultation forms
History of Aromatherapy – What is Aromatherapy
Botany & Aromatherapy – Aromatic Families -The Role of Botany in Aromatherapy -Plant Structure and the oil cell- Common & Botanical Names – Extraction Methods
Storage and safety – Topical use precautions- What is Sensitization – Equipment used in Aromatherapy
Essential oils Materia Medica – Data sheets for 20 Essential oils, theraputics,methods of application and safety , Sweet Basil-Clary Sage-Cypress-Eucalyptus Frankincense -Pink Grapefruit-Geranium- Helichrysum- Jasmine -Juniper Berry -Lavender-Lemon -Marjoram –Patchouli -Peppermint -Roman Chamomile -Rosemary – Sweet Orange -Tea Tree -Ylang Ylang GCMS Analysis Sample
Basic Chemistry- Chemical families- 10 Chemical Families safety and therapeutics
Methods of Applications- Useful recipes for methods of application
Blending Techniques – Blending Tips- How to select Essential oils For a Blend- Blending By Notes
Blending By Aromatic families- Doctrine of Signatures
Skin – Integumentary System- Skin – Integumentary System Diseases- What is an Adverse effect from using oils? – Essential Oils for Various Skin Conditions
Limbic System- Essential oils for Stress- Chakras
Respiratory System- Respiratory System Diseases- Essential oils For Respiratory Conditions
Muscular Systems- Muscular System Diseases- Essential oils For Muscular System Diseases- Yoga
In addition to :
- Essential oil Terminology
- Aromatic breaks
- Thank you Note
What Supplies Do I need During The Course ?
Spray Bottles, Inhalers, Plastic Bottles for lotions, Plastic Bottles for massage oils, 5ml Bottle for diffuser blend, Coffee Bean Tin, Plastic Tubs, Labels and Marker, Perfume Strips, and Plastic Pipettes.
Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Olive, Hydrosols (Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, or Neroli), Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Herbal ( Calendula, Yarrow, Lavender ), and Butters ( Cocoa-Mango, Shea butter ).
- Ebers School of Aromatherapy gives students the option to use your own supplies and essential oils covered in this course such as 20 perfume strips, bottles, and carrier oils. 20 Essential Oils .
- You can Buy the Supplies from https://www.ebersconsulting.com/product-page/naha-level-1-certification-supply-list
- Or you can buy your own supply make sure it is pure and natural.
Do You Offer Continuing Education CEUs?
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is a NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA for aromatherapy education. Our Aromatherapy Certification online level 1- 75 hours course exceeds the qualifications set by NAHA which qualify you as a “NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist.” Please visit NAHA for more information.
You will earn NAHA 75 CEUs after finishing this course.
How Can I Become A NAHA Member ?
Once you finish the course You will receive a certificate from Ebers School of Aromatherapy a NAHA Approved School Educator
Then you will need to submit your Ebers School of Aromatherapy Certificate of Completion with hours completed to NAHA with application and membership dues for your NAHA Approved Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist .https://naha.org/membership/become-a-member/.
As your lead instructor I will help you to connect with NAHA and will try to give you membership discounts
Sunday – October 4th
Sunday – October 11th
Sunday – October 18th
Sunday – October 25th
Sunday – November 8th
Sunday – November 15th
Sunday – November 22nd
Sunday- December 6th
Sunday – December 13th
Sunday December 20th
10:00 AM EST to 3:00 PM EST
You get all the following when you register.
- Course PDF
- 3 free Coaching sessions
- Discounts on Essential oils kit 100 $ ( Real value 200 $ )
Register now and take to Change your life
- Payment on three Month
- Zoom access will be sent once you do the first payment
- Complete your Aromatherapy Certification Online Level 1 Course (which includes quizzes, assignments, a 3-5-page research paper and 10 case studies)
For more information
Please call + 1-732-781-52554
Once signed up you will receive an email with importation instructions for the course & the Zoom access.