NAHA Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist
Online Live Learning
For limited time
1 Year Free NAHA Membership – Level 1 (Not eligible with certain discounts)
Course Includes Anatomy and Physiology (Meets NAHA Requirements)
This 4 month program is an entry level program Aromatherapy certification , no previous experience is required ,it covers a variety of subjects including essential oil usage, chemistry, science of aromatherapy, anatomy, physiology, 20 essential oils data and application, four body systems, in addition to Anatomy & Physiology and Materia Medica
What is included in the Program:
- Unlimited 24/7 access to your course material
- Access to numerous videos, assignments, and several blending activities, coming away with a solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils.
- 1-1 carrier consultation session to guide you to the next steps in your career with our career consultation sessions
How Many hours is the Program:
This is a 75-hour Live stream Aromatherapy Certification, the live stream will be recorded in case you miss any classes.
The Class will be every Sunday from 11:00 AM EST to 2:00 PM EST
starting January 9th 2021.
Upon successful completion of all academic requirements, finish the course 10 case studies , research paper and financial obligations to Ebers School of Aromatherapy
You will receive a certificate from Ebers School of Aromatherapy a NAHA Approved School Educator
Certification Program Outline:
Welcome Message – Course Overview – Class Supplies list – Required assignments -Research paper guidelines -Coaching sessions -Case Studies -Aromatherapy Consultation forms
History of Aromatherapy – What is Aromatherapy
Botany & Aromatherapy – Aromatic Families -The Role of Botany in Aromatherapy -Plant Structure and the oil cell- Common & Botanical Names – Extraction Methods
Storage and safety – Topical use precautions- What is Sensitization – Equipment used in Aromatherapy
Essential oils Materia Medica – Data sheets for 20 Essential oils, theraputics,methods of application and safety , Sweet Basil-Clary Sage-Cypress-Eucalyptus Frankincense -Pink Grapefruit-Geranium- Helichrysum- Jasmine -Juniper Berry -Lavender-Lemon -Marjoram –Patchouli -Peppermint -Roman Chamomile -Rosemary – Sweet Orange -Tea Tree -Ylang Ylang GCMS Analysis Sample
Basic Chemistry- Chemical families- 10 Chemical Families safety and therapeutics
Methods of Applications- Useful recipes for methods of application
Blending Techniques – Blending Tips- How to select Essential oils For a Blend- Blending By Notes
Blending By Aromatic families- Doctrine of Signatures
Skin – Integumentary System- Skin – Integumentary System Diseases- What is an Adverse effect from using oils? – Essential Oils for Various Skin Conditions
Limbic System- Essential oils for Stress- Chakras
Respiratory System- Respiratory System Diseases- Essential oils For Respiratory Conditions
Muscular Systems- Muscular System Diseases- Essential oils For Muscular System Diseases- Yoga
Supplies Needed Through The Course :
Spray Bottles, Inhalers, Plastic Bottles for lotions, Plastic Bottles for massage oils, 5ml Bottle for diffuser blend, Coffee Bean Tin, Plastic Tubs, Labels and Marker, Perfume Strips, and Plastic Pipettes.
Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Hydrosols (Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, or Neroli), Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Herbal ( Calendula, Yarrow, Arnica), and Butters ( Cocoa-Mango, Shia butter ).
- Ebers School of Aromatherapy gives students the option to use your own supplies and essential oils covered in this course such as 20 perfume strips, bottles, and carrier oils. 20 Essential Oils .
- You can Buy the Supplies from https://www.ebersconsulting.com/product-page/naha-level-1-certification-supply-list
- Or you can buy your own supply make sure it is pure and natural.
Continuing Education Hours:
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is a NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA for aromatherapy education. Our Aromatherapy Certification online level 1- 75 hours course exceeds the qualifications set by NAHA which qualify you as a “NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist.” Please visit NAHA for more information. You will earn NAHA 75 CEUs after finishing this course.
How Can You Become A NAHA Member ?
You will need to submit your Ebers School of Aromatherapy Certificate of Completion with hours completed to NAHA with application and membership dues for your NAHA Approved Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist .https://naha.org/membership/become-a-member/.
As your lead instructor I will help you to connect with NAHA and will try to give you membership discounts
Is This Course For You ?
- Anyone who want to learn more about aromatherapy or searching for a way to enhance their career or life
- Health coaches
- Health Practitioners (Nutritionists, Doctors, Holistic Nurses etc )
- Holistic Practitioners (Yoga- Energy-Massage-Acupressure)
- School teachers, sports team coaches and social workers
- Natural Skin Care manufacturers who wants to use Aromatherapy and essential oils in their products
- Want to build your own essential oil brand
- Want to teach aromatherapy
For more information
Please call + 1732-781-52554
Once signed up you will receive an email with instructions for the course & the Zoom access.