Clinical Aromatherapist Level 2
— or $333.33 / month for 3 months
This is an advanced aromatherapy certification, that applies to anyone who is interested in the therapeutic uses of aromatherapy, as well as existing health professionals such as Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Herbalists, Nurses, and Physicians.
The course covers a variety of subjects including essential oil usage, chemistry, the science of aromatherapy, Anatomy& Physiology 2, 40 essential oils data and application, and body systems
Prerequisite – Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist Level 1
This is a 200-hour Self Study online course
Including research, study cases, and exam hours
you have to finish this course within 1 year from your sign-up date.
- Introduction to the history of aromatherapy & ancient Egyptian aromatic history
- Profiles of 40 essential oils
- therapeutic uses of essential oils with human body systems
- Production and methods of extraction (distillation, cold pressing/expression, enfleurage, absolute, CO2 extraction)
- Basic physiological effects of essential oils: methods of absorption, an overview of olfaction and the limbic system, the skin, the respiratory system, and the immune system
- How essential oils interact on physical and emotional levels
- Essential oil chemistry
- How to create/design an effective blend
- Diluents such as vegetable oils and other carrier bases
- Methods of application (inhalation, diffusion, topical, optional: internal)
- Safety issues (including dermal, respiratory, internal) and contraindications
- Anatomy & Physiology 2: The Reproductive system, the cardiovascular system, the digestive system, the Lymphatic system, the Immune system, the Urinary system, the Digestive system, the Respiratory system, the Skeletal system, The Integumentary system, the nervous system, and the Endocrine system
- The basics of business development
- Legal, ethical, privacy issues include a copy of the NAHA Code of Ethics
Welcome Message – Course Overview – Class Supplies list – Required assignments -Research paper guidelines -Coaching sessions -Case Studies -Aromatherapy Consultation forms
History of Aromatherapy – Egyptian history – What is Aromatherapy
Botany & Aromatherapy – Aromatic Families -The Role of Botany in Aromatherapy -Plant Structure and the oil cell- Common & Botanical Names – Extraction Methods
Storage and safety – Topical use precautions- What is Sensitization – Equipment used in Aromatherapy
Essential oils – Datasheets for 40 Essential oils, therapeutics methods of application and safety, Blue Tansy, Bergamot, Benzoin, Black pepper, Bitter orange, Balsam copaiba, Black Spruce, Boronia, Coriander seed, Cedarwood Atlas, Clove, Citronella, Carrot seed, Cardamom, Davana, Frankincense, Fennel, Fragonia, Ginger, Chamomile, Laurel, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Litsea, Myrtle, Melissa, Naiuoli, Neroli, Oregano, Palmarosa, Rose, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Pine, Tagete, Thyme, Violet, Jasmine, GCMS Analysis Sample
Chemistry- Chemical families- 10 Chemical Families safety and therapeutics
Methods of Applications
Blending Techniques – Blending Tips- How to select Essential oils For a Blend- Blending by Notes
Blending By Aromatic families-
Anatomy & Physiology
Introduction to the human body
Module 2 :
The chemical level of organization
The Cellular Level of organization
The Tissue Level of organization
The Integumentary system functions & diseases, adverse reactions of using essential oils, various skin types, hydrosols, vegetable oils, butter, and essential oils for various skin conditions.
Bone tissue and skeletal system
The Muscular System functions & diseases, essential oils for muscular conditions, Yoga.
The Nervous System, essential oils for stress, essential oils for the nervous system, chakras.
The Peripheral Nervous system
The Central Nervous system
Special Senses, Taste, Smell, Hearing, Equilibrium, Vision.
The Autonomic Nervous system.
The Endocrine System
The Cardiovascular System functions & diseases, essential oils for the cardiovascular system
Blood Vessels and circulation
The lymphatic and immune system functions & diseases, essential oils for the immune system.
The Respiratory System functions & diseases, essential oils for the respiratory system.
The Digestive system functions & diseases, essential oils for the digestive system
Metabolism and Nutrition
The Urinary system functions & diseases, essential oils for the urinary system.
The Reproductive system functions & diseases, essential oils for the reproductive system.
What is included in the Program?
- 24/7 unlimited access to our premium online course materials, videos, and interactive lessons.
- Our interactive Certified Aromatherapist level 1 course was created with you in mind – built around your lifestyle, so you can start – take a break and pick it any time you want.
- A solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils, through access to numerous videos, assignments, and several blending techniques.
- Access to numerous videos, assignments, and several blending activities, coming away with a solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils.
- Coaching sessions with your lead instructor
- 1- 1 carrier consultation session to guide you to the next steps in your career.
How many hours is the course?
This is a 300-hour Self Study online course ( including 100 hours anatomy & physiology)
you have to finish this course within 1 year from your sign-up date.
- Modules: 50 hours
- Anatomy & Physiology: 100 hours
- Research: 45
- Case Studies: 100 hours
- Exam: 5 Hours
- Student must complete a 5-10 page research paper (pertaining to an aromatherapy topic).
- Student must complete a minimum of 10 case studies
- Student must sit for and pass a Level 2 examination offered by the school.
Upon successful completion of all academic requirements, you will receive a certificate from Ebers School of Aromatherapy NAHA-approved School Educator.
Course Kit and supplies:
Packaging: Spray Bottles, Inhalers, Plastic Bottles for lotions, Plastic Bottles for massage oils, 5ml Bottle for diffuser blend, Coffee Bean Tin, Plastic Tubs, Labels and Marker, perfume Strips & Plastic Pipettes.
Carrier oils: Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Olive Oil
Hydrosols: (Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, Neroli)
Herbs: ( Calendula, Yarrow, Chamomile)
Butters: ( Cocoa, Mango, Shea butter ).
Ebers School of Aromatherapy gives students the option to use their own supplies and essential oils covered in the courses.
You can buy the supplies from https://www.ebersconsulting.com/
Or you can purchase your own supplies.
- You can Buy the Supplies from https://www.ebersconsulting.com/product-page/naha-level-1-certification-supply-list
- Or you can buy your own supply make sure it is pure and natural.
Continuing education hours:
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is a NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA for aromatherapy education. Our Aromatherapy Certification online level 2 is 300 hours course that exceeds the qualifications set by NAHA which qualifies you as a “NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist.” Please visit NAHA for more information.
Is this course for you?
- Our Aromatherapy certification program is for individuals interested in learning the basic principles of aromatherapy. And looking forward to becoming certified and knowledgeable in the amazing benefits and uses of aromatherapy and how to use essential oils for therapeutic benefits.
- If you are currently working in the health care system or seeking to enhance your career in complementary holistic health care, this course is for you
- Students will learn how to blend essential oils safely for therapeutic uses in this hands-on interactive course. As an entry-level course, no previous aromatherapy training is required
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is an accredited NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist requirements.
- You will be able to use essential oils safely and therapeutically on the clinical level
- Gain new knowledge to pursue a new career and path in life
- Learn how Aromatherapy and Essential oils can be very beneficial in helping a lot of conditions with scientific evidence-based research
- Teach Aromatherapy to your community
- Create beautiful natural products
- Learn business practices and project management techniques to build your business
- Get connected with a large community and network with Aromatherapists, distillers & educators
Refunds for online courses are available within 24 hours of registration prior to login to the program, once logged in and have to access no refund